So firstly, apologies because this is extremely overdue! In my 2016 Retrospective, I promised a giveaway, so here it is!
This is just one of the ways I want to thank all my readers and subscribers for all your support and an kick-ass 2016!
Update: announcement post for more information!The winner has been drawn and I’m happy to announce that Sally Debenham has won the prize! Check out the
Since it’s early 2017 and there are plenty of new LEGO sets to lust over, I’m giving you the chance to do a little bit of LEGO shopping on me.
It’s really simple – all you have to do is fill up the form below (or via this link) with your details, and tell me (within the form), what set you’re looking forward to the most this year and what your favourite theme is!
What’s up for grabs? One lucky winner will win a LEGO order of your choice, valued up to AU$200/US$150 or whatever the equivalent value is in your currency!
Yup, you’ll get to pick anything you want from LEGO’s Online Store and I’ll have it shipped out to you. I get to keep the VIP points 😉
Here are the rules:
- One (1) winner will be drawn randomly (using random.org) and announced on the Jay’s Brick Blog Facebook Page and in this post on 5 February 2017.
- Only 1 entry per person.
- As the prize will be delivered via LEGO’s Online Store, this giveaway is only open to residents of countries that have their own online LEGO.com store. (eg: North Koreans can’t join, but South Koreans are in the clear). Apologies if this isn’t you, as I’ll need to make the order via LEGO.com
- Entries close at 11:59pm AEDT, 4 February 2017. See this countdown to check how much time remains.
- Winners will be contacted via email, where we’ll then correspond to facilitate your order and delivery details.
- If the winner doesn’t respond within 1 week, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn.
- The winner will have until 31 March 2017 to get your order in, if you want to time it against a certain exclusive/new set release.
- I reserve the right to make any changes or amendments to the giveaway terms/prize at my discretion.
That’s all! Thank you once again. Your support makes stuff like this possible.