With the hype for The LEGO Batman Movie reaching fever pitch (91% on Rotten Tomatoes!), LEGO is giving fans yet another reason to part with their hard-earned money with their latest promotion, the Disco Batman / Tears of Batman polybag which has just gone live for Australian, New Zealand and British LEGO fans.
The promotion runs on LEGO’s Online Store from 6 – 26 February (while stocks last!) and you’ll get the promotional polybag when you spend over AU$100/£50/NZ$150 online on any LEGO purchase.
For those in the US, the promotion runs a little later, from 10 – 28 February and you’ll get the promotional polybag when you spend US$75 or more in a single order.
This offer will also be applicable in countries with LEGO Brand Retail stores as well.
I love that the offer applies to ANY LEGO purchase, and doesn’t box you into LEGO Batman Movie purchases.
If you’re planning to make an order, here are some interesting purchases and new items that you can consider adding to your order to hit the threshold.
LEGO Batman Movie Accessories:
- LEGO Batman Movie Batman Mask – AU$14.99 | US$9.99
- LEGO Batman Movie Joker Mask – AU$14.99 | US$9.99
- LEGO Batman Movie Batgirl Mask – AU$14.99 | US$9.99
- LEGO Batman Movie Batarang – AU$12.99 | US$7.99
LEGO Seasonal Vignettes
- 40236 Romantic Valentine Picnic – AU$14.99 | US$9.99
- 40237 Easter Egg Hunt – AU$14.99 | US$9.99 *Aussie product page isn’t live yet.
If these don’t tickle your fancy, you can also wait till the 15th of February for the VIP early release of LEGO Brickheadz as well! Of course, you might run the risk of these polybags selling out… but I think it’s pretty safe.