Sydney’s premier brick fan event is returning to the Sydney Town Hall on the 22nd and 23rd of April (next weekend!) and it promises to be the best one yet!
Sydney Brick Show 2017 is set to be massive, boasting 2,500 m² of LEGO fun that spans across two levels. The show will feature a host of new and original LEGO Brick Creations built by over 100 LEGO fans from New South Wales and interstate!
If you’re not familiar with LEGO fan conventions and displays, check out my post from Brickvention 2017 for a better idea of what you can expect.
The Sydney Brick Show is a not-for-profit event, and is held to support Bear Cottage , the only children’s hospice in NSW –
a very special place that’s dedicated to caring for children with life-limiting conditions. Having donated over $60,000 since the first Sydney Brick Show in 2012, the organisers are proud to continue its support of Bear Cottage.
To attend Sydney Brick show, you can purchase your tickets online. Tickets are priced at $16 for adults, $11 for children (2 – 16) and there are also family passes (2 adults, 2 children) available for $47.
- Unique creations and collaborations, from over one hundred exhibitors, many travelling from interstate.
- Original builds and displays of traditional LEGO® themes will impress and inspire kids of all ages,
- Including LEGO® City, Star Wars, Trains, Superheroes, Pirates, Castle, Technic, Friends and many more.
- Unique pop-culture, nostalgia, sci-fi and ‘geekery’ builds, plus vintage LEGO® displays from your childhood.
- Interact with the AFOLs (Adult Fans of LEGO®) and creators of the MOCs (My Own Creations) on display.
- Ask them questions about their hobby, their collections and the building techniques they use.
- Huge LEGO® and DUPLO® play areas, and visitors can contribute to our unique brick-built graffiti wall.
- Café on the upper level for visitors and parents to take a break and enjoy a coffee or snack.
- Enjoy the majesty of the historic Sydney Town Hall as you browse displays across two levels of the building
- Exclusive retail opportunities covering the very best of LEGO®; including current and newly-released sets,
- collectible minifigures, hard-to-find items, parts packs, jewellery, engraved bricks and vintage sets.
- Exclusive character appearances, activities and giveaways, including LEGO® Life (new to Australia)
As a special treat for Jay’s Brick Blog readers, I have two family passes to give away! To win, all you have to do is drop me an email at email@example.com with the title “Sydney Brick Show” and tell me why you’d like to be at this year’s Sydney Brick Show, and also what your favourite LEGO theme is!
Get your entries in by 2:00pm on Wednesday, 19 April 2017 and I’ll randomly select two lucky winners!
Update: Congrats to Jack and Judy! You’ve been selected as the winners of the family pass. Check your emails for more details!
Special thanks to Sydney Brick Show for providing the family passes for this giveaway!