March 2022 is shaping up as another huge month of releases, and we now have our very first look at five
four new LEGO Speed Champions sets coming soon!
Thanks to German site JB Spielwaren (and Stonewars for the heads up) for the product listings!
Update: Pricing and the Mercedes AMG set added!
This looks like a great selection, and I’m especially excited about the inclusion of two new (British!) carmakers – Lotus and Aston Martin to the Speed Champions garage, both of whom have extensive legacy in the automotive world.
The sets should be available worldwide in March 2022, and should be available direct from LEGO.com, or from most toy stores.
- 76906 Ferrari 1970 Ferrari 512 M – US$19.99 / AU$32.99 / £17.99
- 76907 Lotus Evija – US$19.99 / AU$32.99 / £17.99
- 76908 Lamborghini Countach – US$19.99 / AU$32.99 / £17.99
- 76910 Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro & Vantage GT3 – US$39.99 / AU$69.99 / £34.99
- 76909 Mercedes-AMG F1 W12 E Performance & Mercedes-AMG Project One – US$29.99 / AU$69.99 / £34.99
countach looks absolutely stunning! well done lego!
There is a Mercedes set of 2 cars as well
Now all we need is a Leonardo DiCaprio mini-fig to go with the Countach so we can reenact the Wolf of Wall Street scene.
Or a Hasselhoff minifig for True Survivor vibes.
The Countach is absolutely elegant and glad they chose the white bricks for it. This will certainly be my first Speed Champions set I will for sure purchase.