Barnes and Noble has given us an early look at the upcoming LEGO 76182 Batman Cowl which is now available for pre-order on their site for US$59.99.
According to the Barnes and Noble pre-order, the 410-piece set is scheduled to ship on 26 April 2021, which points to that date being the official release date for the Batman Cowl set.
Unfortunately, the images are quite small, so you can’t zoom in one the detail, but Batman fans will be very happy to add this to their collection.
I especially like that they’ve gone for the cowl variant with longer pointy ears, instead of the stubby ears we’ve gotten in recent movie releases, so this is slightly more comic-accurate.
LEGO 76182 Batman Cowl Product Description
Capture forever the unique style of Batman™ with this challenging and rewarding LEGO® build-and-display model of the super hero’s distinctive cowl.
With transparent bricks to represent the face and a stylish fact plaque attached to the base, the iconic helmet belonging to the protector of GOTHAM CITY™ will make an eye-catching centerpiece, wherever it is displayed.
• The LEGO® DC Batman™: Batman Cowl (76182) captures forever the unmistakable style of Batman in a captivating build-and-display model created with adults in mind.
• Measuring over 8.5 in. (22 cm) high, 4 in. (10 cm) wide and 4 in. (12 cm) deep, this captivating model provides an attractive conversation piece, whether displayed in your home or workplace.
• The collectible LEGO® DC Batman™ Batman Cowl offers a hands-on, stress-relieving building experience, as 410 LEGO bricks gradually transform into a stunning display model.
• This authentic LEGO® brick recreation of the iconic Batman™ helmet includes transparent pieces to represent the face and a stylish fact plaque attached to a sturdy base.
• Indulge your creative construction superpowers. This collectible piece of Batman™ memorabilia will provide pleasure and satisfaction long after the hands-on work has been completed.
• This build-and-display piece is ideal for any model-making enthusiast or adult fan of the Caped Crusader™. It makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat.
Thanks to Hoth Bricks for the news!