Two highly anticipated exclusive sets are dropping today, 18 September on LEGO.com for VIP members – the 2019 Winter/Holiday-themed Gingerbread House and UCS Star Destroyer.
To gain early access for these two sets before the public release date on 1 October, you’ll have to be logged into your VIP account to order the sets.
Here are links to the respective regional product pages:
- LEGO 75252 UCS Imperial Star Destroyer [US] – US$699.99
- LEGO 75252 UCS Imperial Star Destroyer [AU] – AU$1099.99
- LEGO 75252 UCS Imperial Star Destroyer [UK] – £649.99
- LEGO 75252 UCS Imperial Star Destroyer [EU] – €699.99
- LEGO 75252 UCS Imperial Star Destroyer [CA] – CA$849.99
- LEGO 10267 Gingerbread House [US] – US$99.99
- LEGO 10267 Gingerbread House [AU] – AU$159.99
- LEGO 10267 Gingerbread House [UK] – £84.99
- LEGO 10267 Gingerbread House [EU] – €89.99
- LEGO 10267 Gingerbread House [CA] – CA$139.99
I’m a big fan of the Gingerbread House, so I put in an order earlier today as I can’t wait to get my hands on it, despite it being mid-September and nowhere near Christmas.
Oh and in other sales news, the 2019 Star Wars, City, and Friends Advent Calendars are on sale on Amazon Australia – down to $39.99, which is about 20% off. Quite a decent deal, especially since you get free shipping with it.
Did you pick up any of these sets today? I know the Star Destroyer got a heap of interest when announced, so I’d be keen to know if anyone of you took the plunge today!
Lachlan McGowan says
I know this sounds blasphemous but I’m looking forward to the UCS Yoda instead of the UCS Star Destroyer… Is there any news when the Rise of Skywalker sets and Yoda will come out?
Oh, totally get you. The new sets were revealed last night, and will be available on the 4th of October!
I’m still on the fence about Yoda… but I can’t lie and say I’m not intrigued 🙂
Paul Castle says
I’m not a massive buyer of Lego, maybe just one or two big buys a year in addition to the Advent Calendars, but the Gingerbread House really appeals. I have the online promo gingerbread house from a few years ago, so that’s making this bigger set more desirable.
Oh, that reminds me, I need to find my promo set in storage and build it too!
Just starting my day, Southeastern South Dakota, but I will order the Gingerbread house today. Already ordered and received my Star Wars and Harry Potter advent calendars; couldn’t wait and didn’t want to miss them.