LEGO and Adidas continues to extend their expansive partnership with this teaser of a new LEGO buildable sneaker that’s coming on 1 July 2021. It’s already mid-June which means that a reveal is imminent, and so the 1st of July as the release date makes sense, especially since LEGO does love quick shock reveals, followed by a short wait to order/pre-order.
Another interesting observation is that the shoelaces seem to be part of the build – does this mean we’re getting actual LEGO shoelaces in the build?
This is super interesting, and as a massive Adidas fan (read my review of the OG LEGO x Adidas ZX 8000 sneaker), this is incredibly exciting, and I can’t wait to share all the details of this coming buildable sneaker!
While you’re here, check out these recent posts on the blog you may have missed out on!
- Bricklink Designer Program Round 2 opens soon – everything you need to know!
- Introducing LEGO 21330 Home Alone – the biggest LEGO Ideas set so far!
- The LEGO Inside Tour returns in 2022! Registrations opens soon!
- Review: LEGO 76240 Batmobile Tumbler (2021)
- LEGO and Adidas drop a LEGO Basketball Apparel Collection
Subscribe to receive updates on new posts and reviews!
To get the latest LEGO news and LEGO Reviews straight in your inbox, subscribe via email, or you can also follow on Google News, or socials on Facebook, Instagram (@jayong28), Twitter or subscribe to the Jay’s Brick Blog Youtube channel.