LEGO and Adidas continues to extend their expansive partnership with this teaser of a new LEGO buildable sneaker that’s coming on 1 July 2021. It’s already mid-June which means that a reveal is imminent, and so the 1st of July as the release date makes sense, especially since LEGO does love quick shock reveals, followed by a short wait to order/pre-order.
Another interesting observation is that the shoelaces seem to be part of the build – does this mean we’re getting actual LEGO shoelaces in the build?
This is super interesting, and as a massive Adidas fan (read my review of the OG LEGO x Adidas ZX 8000 sneaker), this is incredibly exciting, and I can’t wait to share all the details of this coming buildable sneaker!
While you’re here, check out these recent posts on the blog you may have missed out on!
- The 2021 LEGO Marvel Avengers Advent Calendar officially unveiled!
- Complete guide to all the new August 2021 LEGO releases!
- Review: LEGO 40492 La Catrina “Day of the Dead” Brickheadz
- LEGO Star Wars The Armorer’s Mandalorian Forge (75319) officially revealed!
- How to score the LEGO Ideas Sailboat Adventure (40487) GWP
Subscribe to receive updates on new posts & reviews!
To get the latest LEGO news and LEGO Reviews straight in your inbox, subscribe via email, or you can also follow on Google News, or socials on Facebook, Instagram (@jayong28), Twitter or subscribe to the Jay’s Brick Blog Youtube channel.