Now that we’re an official online Recognised LEGO User Group (RLUG), we get the chance to communicate and share feedback directly with LEGO in all sorts of cool ways.
The LEGO VIP Program team is keen on learning more about the overall experience that adult LEGO fans have had with the program to possibly improve the VIP program offering to create more value for members.
Find out more about the VIP program on LEGO’s website.
I put my hand up to be part of this workgroup because I felt that it would be beneficial to have some Australian perspective on the VIP program. Since we don’t have official LEGO Stores in the country, the VIP program is often the only way we Australians get to get access to VIP points, promotional sets, early access to LEGO exclusives and other bonuses.
If you are a LEGO VIP member, I’d love to get some of your thoughts and opinions which I will then be collating into a submission from this blog. Please answer these questions below in the comments section!
- How did you sign up for the VIP program and how do you currently make use of the VIP program?
- What are some of the main benefits that you derive from the LEGO VIP Program?
- Does the VIP program influence which LEGO sets or themes that you buy or are interested in? (please provide reasons)
- If you could suggest any ideas or features that can be added to the LEGO VIP Program, what would they be?
- As a mature VIP member, would you want to be treated like a VIP when you visit a LEGO store, call the contact center or otherwise get into contact with LEGO Group?
- Any other suggestions or thoughts about the LEGO VIP program.
Would love for you to weigh in and I’ll be keeping everyone updated on how the work group goes. Alternatively, you can also email me the answers to these questions at firstname.lastname@example.org!