LEGO and Bricklink have revealed the finalists of Bricklink Designer Program Series 3 with 5 submissions that have successfully passed the Crowd Validation phase.
- Camping Adventures by thepresident14
- Lost City by letsgolegobrick
- Forest Stronghold by Krackenator
- The Art of Chocolate by brickester
- Harbormaster’s Office by Rich_Herbert
These 5 designs will now undergo further refinement before crowdfunding opens in October 2024 (yup, nearly a whole year away), where if any of these designs receive 3,000 pre-orders, they’ll officially be produced as a Bricklight Designer Program Series 3 set, shipping out in March 2025.
Successful designers will be limited to 20,000 copies worldwide, with a household limit of 2.
Here’s a look at the key milestones for Bricklink Designer Program Series 3.
There are now 3 Bricklink Designer Program series in various stages of production and development, and the next major milestone is the Crowdfunding Stage of Bricklink Designer Program Series 1 which begins in March 2024.
Crowdfunding for Bricklink Designer Program Series 2 will then kick off in June 2024. To refresh your memory, check out the finalists for all the previous Bricklink Designer Programs below.
Bricklink Designer Program Series 1
- Mountain Fortress by SleeplessNight
- Parisian Street by NicolasCarlier
- The Old Train Engine Shed by Mind_The_Brick
- The Snack Shack by Skeletuhr
- General Store – Wild West by llucky
Bricklink Designer Program Series 2
- Mushroom House BY Jonaskramm
- The Ocean House by Hanwas
- Logging Railway by ties25
- Brick Cross Train Station by brickester
- Ominous Isle by jazlecraz
Bricklink Designer Program Series 3 Finalists
Check out more photos of the Bricklink Designer Program Series 3 finalists below. Congratulations to all the successful designers! I really like the The Art of Chocolate, Forest Stronghold and Lost City, and they’ll be on my list of projects to crowdfund.
Which are your favourite designs from Bricklink Designer Program Series 3?
To get the latest LEGO news and LEGO Reviews straight in your inbox, subscribe via email, or you can also follow on Google News, or socials on Facebook, Instagram (@jayong28), Twitter or subscribe to the Jay’s Brick Blog Youtube channel.