Following a fraught start to LEGO’s Insider Weekend, LEGO have announced that they’ll be extending Insiders Weekend 2023 by an extra day, which means that fans have an extra day to earn 2x Insider Points on all purchases, as well as qualify for a whole load of GWPs.
You’ll have until the end of Monday, 20 November to qualify for all the LEGO Insiders Weekend offers which is a welcome move, especially if you had troubles ordering on the first day, or need more time to consider a bigger purchase.
If you need some suggestions on how to maximise all the LEGO Insiders Weekend offers, here are some ideas to make the most of double points and all the promos.
ALL LEGO INSIDERS WEEKEND OFFERS
- 2x Insiders Points on ALL purchases
- Discount Codes on Selected Sets (Redeem in the Insiders Rewards centre)
- 40601 Majisto’s Magical Workshop free when you spend US$250 / AU$400 / £220 / €250 / CAD$330 or more on LEGO.com
- 40602 Winter Market Stall – free when you spend US$170 / AU$280 / £150 / €170 / CAD$220 or more on LEGO.com
- LEGO Holiday Cookie Stamps & Mug Set free when you spend AU$105 on LEGO City, DUPLO, Friends, DREAMZzz, Harry Potter and/or NINJAGO purchases
- [US/CA-only] 3x and 4x Insider Points on Selected Sets
Check out the LEGO Insiders Deals and Promotions in your region below:
- LEGO Insiders Weekend 2023 Deals and Offers [US]
- LEGO Insiders Weekend 2023 Deals and Offers [AUS]
- LEGO Insiders Weekend 2023 Deals and Offers [UK]
- LEGO Insiders Weekend 2023 Deals and Offers [EU]
- LEGO Insiders Weekend 2023 Deals and Offers [CA]
- LEGO Insiders Weekend 2023 Deals and Offers [SG]
If you’re planning on purchasing anything on LEGO Insiders Weekend, please consider using the affiliate links in this post. I may receive a small commission with each purchase that helps support the work I do on the blog.
Grab a last chance LEGO set before it retires
Here’s a list of all LEGO sets that have been earmarked for retirement, which means as soon as they sell out, they’ll be gone for good.
With 2x Insider Points, you can expect many fans to be targeting these sets before they leave the shelves for good, especially for bigger ticket items like 10497 Galaxy Explorer, 10270 Modular Bookshop, 21325 Medieval Blacksmith, 76989 Horizon Forbidden West: Tallneck or 10278 Modular Police Station.
In fact, you can even double down on discounts, and redeem a discount code for the in the Insiders Rewards centre for an even more compelling deal.
Earn Double Points and GWPs by pre-ordering a future set
- 10326 Natural History Museum – 1 December release
- 10329 Tiny Plants – 1 December release
- 10327 Dune Atreides Royal Ornithopter – February 2024 release
If there’s no existing or retiring LEGO sets that immediately strike your fancy, you can also benefit from 2x Insider Points and qualify for GWPs for any pre-orders made from 18-20 November.
December 2023 releases like 10326 Natural History Museum or 10329 Tiny Plants can be preordered during Insiders Weekend and you’ll score Double Insider Points on the purchase, as well as trigger any GWPs if you cross certain thresholds.
Check out my review of the Modular Natural History Museum to learn more about it and discover all the secrets hidden within.
Fill up your shopping cart with LEGO Pick a Brick online
If you’re struggling to fill up your shopping basket to hit certain thresholds, you can always find a bunch of elements on LEGO’s Online Pick a Brick (PAB) service and add them to your cart. Or if you’re like me, order a whole bunch of LEGO Bananas because I can.
- Parts for your a LEGO Orca
- LEGO Classic Space Astronaut elements (combined for convenience – not all are retiring. Only the Red Torso, White Torso, Purple helmet & air tanks, Red air tanks and helmets are slated to retire)
- New LEGO Animals and Nature elements
- New LEGO Minifigure Parts and Accessories
- My Personal Picks
Pick a Brick online orders qualify for Double Points and GWPs, so it’s great if you have a large MOC project you’re working on, or just want specific elements or accessories.
Don’t buy anything and wait for LEGO Black Friday
If there’s nothing you truly want, and if Double Insiders Points isn’t a big drawcard, I think it’s absolutely fine to wait for LEGO’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales.
For example, if the 75331 UCS Razor Crest is on your wishlist, it’s been earmarked to go on sale for Black Friday where you probably have the opportunity to score 30% off on it.
LEGO have teased a bunch of sets that will go on sale, which you can find below, but I also think that they’ll have more surprises up their sleeves. Given the soft economic conditions, I think we’ll see some really aggressive discounting on sets, so it’s worth holding out if there’s a big ticket item on your list.
LEGO usually repeat the GWPs for Insiders Weekend for Black Friday and Cyber Monday (if there’s still stock), so 40601 Majisto’s Magical Workshop and 40602 Winter Market Stall might still be available too.
- LEGO Black Friday and Cyber Monday – 24 – 27 November 2023
- LEGO Star Wars Black Friday deals
- LEGO Harry Potter Black Friday Deals
- LEGO City Black Friday Deals
- LEGO Friends Black Friday Deals
- LEGO Technic Black Friday Deals
- LEGO Duplo Black Friday Deals
Hope this helps you make the most of LEGO Insiders Weekend!
Did you pick up anything for Insiders Weekend, or will you be waiting to see if you can score a deal on Black Friday?
To get the latest LEGO news and LEGO Reviews straight in your inbox, subscribe via email, or you can also follow on Google News, or socials on Facebook, Instagram (@jayong28), Twitter or subscribe to the Jay’s Brick Blog Youtube channel.