It’s been a bit of a wait, but after its reveal in September, the new LEGO Super Mario 71426 Piranha Plant is now available to order on LEGO.com!
It’s a neat and tidy little set, very cute and won’t hurt the bank, and fittingly, will also go well with the 10329 Tiny Plants set, which is part of LEGO’s Botanical collection.
See below for regional pricing and product pages
- 71426 Piranha Plant [US] – US$59.99
- 71426 Piranha Plant [AUS] – AU$94.99
- 71426 Piranha Plant [UK] – £57.99
- 71426 Piranha Plant [EU] – €64.99
- 71426 Piranha Plant [CA] – CAD$89.99
If you’re planning to pick up the Piranha Plant, please consider using these affiliate links as I may receive a small commission with each purchase that goes a long way in supporting the work I do on the blog.
That said, I do think you should wait to pull the trigger on this set, unless you really need something to get you over the line to qualify for the 40595 Tribute to Galileo Galilei (which ends on 16 November 2023).
We have 2 big promotional windows coming up – LEGO Insiders Weekend and Black Friday and Cyber Monday, so if you’re a little patient, you could benefit from a slew of potential offers such as 2x Insider Points, and other interesting Gifts with Purchases, if Galileo Galilei doesn’t quite interest you.
Here’s what’s coming up.
- LEGO Insiders Weekend (19-18 November 2023)
- Likely GWPs include this year’s Seasonal Christmas GWP and and something else
- High confidence that you’ll get 2x Insider Points as well
- LEGO Black Friday and Cyber Monday (24 – 27 November 2023)
- Expect a big set launching, and plenty of LEGO sales
I’m going to pick the 71426 Piranha Plant from my local LEGO Store this week, as I’m very keen to add it to my other LEGO Botanical sets, but if you’re not in a rush, I’d wait for some better offers!
Are you planning to pick up the LEGO Piranha Plant?
To get the latest LEGO news and LEGO Reviews straight in your inbox, subscribe via email, or you can also follow on Google News, or socials on Facebook, Instagram (@jayong28), Twitter or subscribe to the Jay’s Brick Blog Youtube channel.