After a brief hiatus which caused momentary panic that LEGO had junked the theme, LEGO Speed Champions races back in Summer 2021 with all-new cars and models, including the introduction of first-time carmakers like Koenigsegg and Toyota joining the theme.
Thanks to JB Spielwaren, we have our first peek at five new Speed Champions sets that will be released in June:
- 76904 Mopar Dodge // Srt Top Fuel Dragster & 1970 Dodge Challenger T / A
- Lego 76903 Chevrolet Corvette C8-R & 1968 Chevrolet Corvette C3
- Lego 76902 Mclaren Elva
- Lego 76901 Toyota GR Supra
- Lego 76900 Koenigsegg Jesko
These sets will be available from LEGO.com, LEGO Stores, and most toy stores that carry LEGO.
I’m most excited about the Koenigsegg Jesko, of which only 125 models were made, and the Toyota GR Supra, which will be huge with fans of Japanese sports cars as the Supra is one of the most iconic JDM cars.
Maybe we’ll get a Lancer or RX-7 next?
In case you missed it, here’s all the other Summer 2021 LEGO sets revealed so far:
- Creator 3-in-1 Medieval Castle
- Creator 3-in-1 Ferris Wheel & Space Shuttle
- LEGO City Safari
- Ninjago Seabound (Season 15) & Legacy
- LEGO Mickey & Friends
- Vidiyo Wave 2 Minifigures
- Vidiyo Wave 2
76905 Ford GT Heritage Edition and Bronco R
76904 Mopar Dodge // Srt Top Fuel Dragster & 1970 Dodge Challenger T / A
Lego 76903 Chevrolet Corvette C8-R & 1968 Chevrolet Corvette C3
Lego 76902 Mclaren Elva
Lego 76901 Toyota GR Supra
Count me very excited for these!
Lego 76900 Koenigsegg Jesko
For those of you who have been waiting for new Speed Champions sets, let me know what you think of the new 2021 Speed Champions sets in the comments!